GCET Counseling 2022 – Merit list released
GCET 2022 Merit List has been released on 23rd August 2022. click here To view merit list.
GCET 2022 eligibility list has been released on 21st August 2022. click here to see the list.
GCET 2022 counseling has been extended till 13th August 2022. click here For online counselling.
click here to see the notice.
To participate in GCET Counseling 2022, candidates have to fill the application form. The admit card is made available on the official website. Candidates have to fill the admit card according to the course in which they want to take admission.
The admit card can be filled and submitted through offline mode. The advisory authority also issues Merit list separately for each course. According to the merit list candidates should participate in the counseling. The seats will be allotted as per the rank of the candidate in the merit list.
The counseling will be conducted by DTE, Goa. Candidates have to submit GCET 2022 Application Form-B in person to Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim. After form submission, candidates have to submit an acknowledgment card as proof of submission of Application Form-B.
GCET Counseling Schedule 2022
GCET 2022 counseling schedule (official) is given in this section.
Commencement of Receipt of Application Form for Admission (Consultation)
|27 July 2022|
Last date for receipt of forms for admission
|13 August 2022|
Display of eligibility list for GCET based courses at Admission Center
|21 August 2022|
Display of Provisional Merit List of GCET based courses at Admission Center
|23 August 2022|
Display of Final Merit List of GCET Based Courses at Admission Center
|24 August 2022|
First Round of Admission in ENGG., PHARM Courses
|25 – 29 August 2022|
Second Round of Admission in ENGG., PHARM Courses
GCET Admission 2022
Candidates have to fill the application form according to the course in which they want to take admission.
GCET Application Form:
The form can be filled by the candidates who have appeared in GCET Entrance Exam 2022.
GCET Admission Form:
The form can be filled to get admission in GCET based course.
- Form A: The form can be filled for getting admission in BE/B.Pharma through GCET.
- Form B: The form can be filled for NEET 2022 based courses. Admission to BHMS and BAMS will also be provided through NEET score card.
- Form C: The form can be filled to get admission in B.Arch. through the nata
GCET Counseling Process 2022
- To participate in the counselling, candidates have to fill in the application form duly signed by the candidate in their own handwriting.
- The application form should be submitted before the last date of receipt of application form.
- Candidates should mention the category in which they want admission in the respective application form.
- Candidates have to fill separate application forms for different courses.
- On receipt of the application form, the admission authority releases the merit list for the candidates.
- The candidates whose names will be in the merit list will have to reach the admission center on the scheduled date and time.
- On verification of original documents, seats will be allotted based on the rank of the candidate.
- The candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for admission along with the admission allotment letter on the due dates.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- GCET 2022 Admit Card
- GCET 2022 acknowledgment card with photo
- class 10th certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- school leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Goa University (for candidates who do not belong to Goa Board)
If you have. have any other questions about GCET Counseling 2022You can write your queries in the comment box given below.