CBI SO Admit Card 2022 Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2022 CBI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2022 Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus.
Central Bank of India (CBI) is going to conduct a written examination for the vacancies of Specialist Officer in its branches. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. Applicants can now download their CBI SO Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the bank and then they can appear for the written test. If you haven’t downloaded CBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2022 Still you should download it as soon as possible.
Bank will conduct this exam for various specialist officers like IT Officer, Risk Management Officer, Technical Officer, Credit Officer, Data Engineer (DE), Law Officer (LO), Security Officer, Financial Analyst, etc. An online application for any one of these posts then you have to appear for the written test on 22 January 2022 at the exam center allotted to you. The board has advertised that it will select 214 candidates through this recruitment test.
CBI SO Admit Card 2022
|Name of bank||Central Bank Of India (CBI)|
|post category||specialist officer|
|Name of the Posts||IT Officer, Risk Management Officer, Technical Officer, Credit Officer, Data Engineer (DE), Law Officer (LO), Security Officer, Financial Analyst|
|Number of posts||214|
|exam date||22 January 2022|
|CBI SO Admit Card 2022 Status||free|
|type of job||Permanent|
|job location||pan india|
Steps to Download CBI SO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of Central Bank of India: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- After that go to their Recruitment section given in the menu bar of the website.
- Then on that page, you will get a direct link to download CBI SO Admit Card 2022,
- On the next page, candidates will get a form where they will be asked to enter their online application details.
- After filling those details you will be able to see your admit card on your device screen.
- You can then download it or take a print out of it and carry it to the exam centre.