CNP Nashik Result 2022 SPMCIL Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant (SA), Junior Office Assistant (JOA) & Junior Technician (JT) Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks at www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) – Currency Note Press (CNP), Nashik The organization has conducted a written examination for various posts on 12th and 13th March 2022. This written test was conducted to select the candidates for the vacancies of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant (SA), Junior Office Assistant (JOA) & Jr. Technician (JT) in the organization. Now the candidates are waiting for its publication CNP Nashik Result 2022 from board. The board has now finished the written examination and now it is busy in checking the answer sheets of the candidates.
CNP Nashik Result 2022
|name of exam organizer||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) – Currency Note Press (CNP)|
|Name of the Posts||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant (SA), Junior Office Assistant (JOA) and Junior Technician (JT)|
|Number of Vacancies||149|
|exam date||12 and 13 March 2022|
|CNP Nashik Result 2022 Date||coming soon|
Steps to Download CNP Nashik Result 2022
Currency Note Press, Nashik will declare the exam result for various posts. The merit list, result and cut-off marks will be displayed on the official website of the authority. candidates will get CNP Nashik Exam Result 2022 in PDF format. Candidates can check the instructions given below to download it and verify their status result in the exam.
- Visit the official website of the board www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
- Now go to the Recruitment section of the website.
- Then you will see all the links related to this recruitment and selection process.
- open now CNP Nashik Result 2022 for various posts.
- Then you will see the document as per the details of the applicant.
- Download the document and find the candidate details in it.
- If the details of the candidate match with the details given in the result document it means that the candidate has been selected for the upcoming stages of the selection process.