PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022 SSSB Punjab Legal Clerk Clerk cum DEO Exam Date will be announced at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Subordinate Services Selection Board of Punjab (SSSB Punjab) The process of recruitment of applicants has started to fill the vacant posts of Clerk cum DEO & Legal Clerk in several departments located across the state. These openings can be found in various government agencies.
After the applicant has completed both the written test and the interview, the candidate must have fulfilled all the requirements required to be selected as a candidate. On the official website of the governing body, you will get the information about the schedule of the exam. As per the requirements of the written test, a link to get PSSSB Clerk Admit Card was made available on the official website about five days before the exam day.
The start of the application period for relevant vacancies was May 20, 2022, and the deadline for submitting those applications was June 16. Online applications were accepted from eligible persons for the posts. both a Legal Clerk and a Clerk cum Data Entry Operator were required to fill the posts. There are total 1200 job openings in the current recruitment drive which are waiting to be filled by the eligible candidates.
SSSB Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022
|test board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Posts||Legal Clerk & DEO cum Clerk|
|advice number||02/2022, 03/2022|
|application date||May 2022|
|SSSB Punjab Clerk Exam Date||to be released|
|PSSSB Clerk Admit Card Status
||10-15 days before the exam date|
Punjab SSSB Clerk, CDEO Paper Pattern
- PSSSB Clerk exam will be of total 100 marks.
- The exam consists of English, Punjabi, Computer Basics, General Knowledge and General Aptitude.
- Since the weightage score of General Knowledge is high, you should pay extra attention to it.
- The exam will be multiple choice questions with objective answers.
- The test is given for only two hours.
How to Download Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022?
It is brought to our notice that in order to participate in the Punjab Clerk written exam, candidates need to carry their admit cards along with them to the test venue. Applicants will not be allowed to appear in the written test for not providing the required documents. As a direct result of this, applicants are strongly urged to SSSB Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2022 As soon as it is made available to them by the organization.
- To begin, visit the PSSSB website, which can be accessed at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- When you’re ready, proceed to the section titled “Recruitment.”
- You can look for Clerk Recruitment on this place.
- After that, go to the next page and select Login option from the menu.
- Next, enter the application ID and password of the candidate in the appropriate fields.
- Now you will be able to see your online application details in addition to your link PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- Simply clicking the link lets you save the file to your computer or mobile device.
- After downloading it, make sure to print it and bring it with you to the exam facility so that no time is wasted in searching it.