KEAM 2023 Application Form
Following are the details regarding KEAM 2023 application form along with some instructions given below:
- application form for KEAM 2023 will be issued from First week of April 2023.
- KEAM 2023 Application Form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates must complete each Eligibility CriteriaBecause the form will be accepted only for the qualified candidates.
- In the application form, candidates have to enter the details like name, educational qualification, contact number etc.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Correction facility for editing wrong details will be provided in the month of May 2023.
- Candidates will have to submit only one application form, as multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- The last date for submission of application form will be Second week of May 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee will be deposited through Online and offline mode.
- For online mode, credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used.
- For offline mode, e-challan method will be applicable. It should be generated from the website and handed over to the post office.
- application fee will be non refundable paid once.
The application fee for KEAM 2023 will be as follows:
|syllabus||general candidate||SC candidates||ST candidates|
|Architecture / Medical & Allied / Both||Rupee. 500/-||Rupee. 200/-||Zero|
|Engineering / B.Pharm / Both||Rupee. 700/-||Rupee. 300/-||Zero|
|both (a) and (b)||Rupee. 900/-||Rupee. 400/-||Zero|
KEAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
eligibility criteria The KEAM for 2023 will be as given below:
For Engineering Courses:
- nationality: Indian National Citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years on 31st December 2023. there will be no upper age limit For Engineering, Architecture, and B.Pharm courses.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or equivalent.
- Subject: Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology.
- scar: In the qualifying examination, the candidate must have scored at least 50% total marks.
For Architecture course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th or equal to from any recognized board.
- Subject: In the qualifying examination, the candidate must. must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a compulsory subject. either
- Candidates having 10+3 Diploma in any stream with Mathematics as a compulsory subject will be eligible.
- scar: Candidate should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in each subject.
- score: A valid NATA score will also be required to be eligible.
KEAM 2023 Application Dates
Temporary applications given Dates Below for KEAM 2023:
|online registration start||1scheduled tribe week of April 2023|
|Last date to register||4th week of April 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Exam||Fourth week of June 2023|
How to apply for KEAM
are here step by step instructions Given to fill KEAM application form:
- Visit the website (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “KEAM 2023 Online Application”.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive the application number. and User ID.
- Now register with mobile number and email id.
- On successful login, the candidate has to enter the details like name, academic details, phone number, exam center etc.
- After that, select the “Save & Next” button.
- Double-check and verify the details and click on the “Submit” tab.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now take a print out of the confirmation page for future use.
If you have any query related then leave your comment below KEAM 2023 Application Form.