UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022: Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh will conduct the Post Basic Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 28 August 2022, All applicants who have submitted their application by notified date can download UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Admission Admit Card online which will be available from 24 Aug 2022. A link to download the same UP ABVMU Hall Ticket will also be provided here.
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Admission Admit Card 2022
ABVM University will release the admit card in online mode. The physical copy of the admit card will not be provided to the candidates. They have to get it from the university website by entering their registered login details. The admit card will contain the information about the exam such as the roll number of the candidates, exam timing, exam center etc. With the help of hall ticket candidates can enter the exam center and take the exam.
UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Hall Ticket 2022: A Brief
|name of exam||Post Basic Nursing Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022|
|Name of the governing university||Atal Bihar Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU), Uttar Pradesh|
|article category||Admit card|
|admission to||2 years post basic nursing course|
|Exam Type||University entrance exam|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Available now|
|admit card availability date||24 August 2022|
|entrance exam date||28 August 2022|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR Based)|
ABVMU UP Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2022: Date
|Admit Card Availability Date||24 august|
|Date of Conduct of Entrance Test||August 28|
|date of publication of result||within 7 days from the date of examination|
How to Download UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Admission Admit Card,
- step 1- Start by visiting the official website of ABVMU.
- step 2- Beat “Apply Online for Entrance Exam 2022” Link given on the homepage of the website.
- step 3- click on “Post Basic Nursing Entrance CET 2022” icon, You will be taken to the Post-Basic login page.
- step 4-Search the admit card download link given on the login page.
- Step 5- Clicking on the admit card link will open the candidate’s login page.
- Step 6- On this page, enter the registered login details carefully and click on submit button.
- Step 7At last, you will see Nursing (PB) Admission Admit Card on your screen.
- Step 8- Check the exam date, venue and all the information and instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 9- Finally download the admit card. Print it and carry it to the examination center on the day of examination.
Details mentioned on the admit card
- Name of applicant
- Roll Number
- hall ticket number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- father’s name
- Applicant’s photo
- thumb impression
- Date and day of entrance exam
- exam time
- name of exam center
- main instructions
Admission is to be conducted in Lucknow, UP. More details about the exam center allotted to each candidate will be given through the admit card issued to them. They have to read the admit card details carefully.
UP Post Basic BS Nursing Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Offline (OMR Based)
- Question Types- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Sections- Three Sections
- Total Questions- 200
- Total Marks- 200 (1 mark for each correct answer)
- Duration of Exam- 180 Minutes (1 Hour 40 Minutes)
- Medium of question paper- English
|stream||total number of questions||total marks|
exam day instructions
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- They should download the hall ticket in advance without wasting any time.
- Candidates have to reach the exam center as per the time mentioned on the admit card. Candidates reporting after 15 minutes of reporting time will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- All the latest updates related to the exam are communicated through the website of the university. So candidates are advised to visit the portal regularly.
ABVMU Post Basic Admit Card 2022: important link
Any query related to UP ABVMU Post Basic Nursing Admission Admit Card can be asked in the comment section below-
Email- [email protected]
Phone No.- 9151024467 (Only Beach.) working hours on working days)