PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022. Punjab Senior Assistant Written Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process on ppsc.gov.in Portal.
Punjab Public Service Commission Currently recruiting candidates to fill the job of Senior Assistant in various provincial government ministries. The results of the written test will be taken into consideration while selecting the final applicant. The exam schedule will be made available on the official website of the commission in very near future.
Applicants who are eligible can get their PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card By visiting the website provided for them and entering their application registration number and their date of birth. There will also be a link on this page that points to the same location that is active.
The online application date limit for the post of PPSC Senior Assistant was from June 14 to July 5, 2022. There are currently 198 vacancies available in this recruitment effort. In the months of August and September 2022, candidates will be given their first written examination for these posts. Candidates meeting the requirements will attend the personal interview.
PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022
|examination board||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|advice number||29-36/ 2022|
|Last date to apply||July 2022|
PPSC Senior Assistant Paper Pattern
There are 198 Senior Assistant Vacancies available within the Government of Punjab, and those positions will be filled through a Combined Competitive Examination. Following is the list of important information regarding PPSC Senior Assistant Exam:
- OMR method will be used to conduct the exam.
- Each question is of four marks, and the contestant scores four marks for each question they answer correctly.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers in the written test (one mark will be deducted for each question).
- Out of the total marks, one mark will be taken for each question that was answered incorrectly, bringing the total number of possible deductions to a maximum of one.
- Before answering any question the applicant is required to select the correct answer for each subject.
- Typing Test will be done after completion of written competitive examination and thereafter shortlisting on the basis of merit of written examination.
- The total amount of time allotted for the test is two hours.
Steps to Download PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022
- To begin, please visit the official website of PPSC and log in.
- Make sure you check the announcements.
- After there, check the link that says “Punjab Senior Assistant Admit Card,
- Please include your application registration number as well as your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Please double-check the information, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, make sure that your entry ticket is correct.
- Make sure you print out a copy of the invitation card for your own records.