SMC Call Letter 2022 SMC MPHW Admit Cad 2022 FHW Admit Card 2022, MPHW Admit Card 2022 Surat MC MPHW, FHW, Supervisor FHS, MHS Admit Card and Exam Date has been discussed here. Candidates can check their SMC MPHW Call Letter 2022 availability through this website by visiting the official website link given below. The exam card will be issued by the commission online and there will be no other way to download the SMC admit card except through the website of the corporation. Candidates can visit suratmunicipal.gov.in to get other details and notifications related to the exam. Here on this website, we will publish the updates as soon as they are published on the website of the department.
SMC Call Letter 2022 – MPHW, FHW, FHS, MHS
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Started the recruitment of 1136 health workers on various posts. candidates will be appointed Female Health Worker (FHW), Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW), Female Health Supervisor (FHS), Multipurpose Health Supervisor (MHS) Post. Applicants will be selected through written test conducted by the commission at later dates. Till now the exam date of the written exam is not finalized by the authority. We will publish an update here once we get any details regarding admit card or exam date.
|Organization Name||Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC)|
|Name of Vacancies||Female Health Worker (FHW), Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW), Female Health Supervisor (FHS), Multipurpose Health Supervisor (MHS)|
|Number of posts||1136|
|exam date||coming soon|
|admit card release date||coming soon|
|Last date to apply online||13 January 2021|
|job location||Surat, Gujarat|
how to download SMC Call Letter 2022 for MPHW, FHW, FHS, MHS?
- Visit the official website of SMC and see the Recruitment Section
- Here in this section, you will get the link of the admit card page where the call letter for all the posts is listed
- Now after visiting smc admit card pAge, you have to select the post for which you have applied.
- Then you have to enter the details of online application like registration number, password or date of birth etc.
- If your details were correct, you will see your document on your device screen
- Download or print it to carry to the exam hall and appear for the exam.
- You can share your experience with us and fellow contestants in the comment section below