TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 Tamil Nadu CCSE IV / VAO Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Exam Scheme will be released on tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has notified various Group 4 vacancies in the state. now it will operate Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE IV) For all participants. candidates will get their TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 for written examination.
As of now, the exam is scheduled to be held on 24th July 2022 and applicants have to TNPSC VAO Hall Ticket From 9 July 2022. So candidates are advised to check all their preparation and documents for the exam and keep them ready as well.
Candidates will be able to download Group 4 Hall Ticket with the help of registration number and password of online application. This year the board has also merged the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) exam with the Group 4 exam. So now the board will conduct the written test for both the types of vacancies.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|post name||Group 4, VAO (CCSE IV)|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|exam date||24 July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket Release Date||09 July 2022|
|job location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2022
The candidates will have to appear for the written test in the selection process. There will be two parts in the written test. The first part of the exam will be the subject of language and the second part of the exam will have questions on general topics like mental ability and general studies.
|Part A||்த் திழ் ி் தி்்தத் த்வு||100 questions/150 marks|
|Part B||general Studies||75 questions / 112.5 marks|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25 questions / 37.5 marks|
- Each part of the questions will have 100 questions which make up a complete test of 200 questions.
- A candidate can score maximum 150 marks in a part which makes total marks 300 in the exam.
- Part A of the question paper will have questions in Tamil language only. On the other hand, Part B will be bilingual i.e. Tamil and English.
- A total of 180 minutes will be given to the candidates to solve the entire question paper.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 90.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 Important Details
Candidates must be aware of the information that comes with it TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022, Otherwise, they will miss out on the most important aspects of the exam. It contains all the rules and guidelines for the exam which the board expects every candidate to follow.
Applicants are also advised to carry all the required documents to the examination centre. The ID proof must be issued by the government or a government approved authority. Applicants can carry Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook etc. to the exam center as proof of identity.
Tamil Nadu Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022. Download Instructions
Candidates can download by following the instructions given below TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 from official website. But before that, they will need their online application number and password to access the document.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the hall ticket section of the website.
- After that, you will find TNPSC Group 4 / CCSE IV / VAO Hall Ticket 2022.
- Open that link and on the next page enter the details of the candidate.
- Then the PDF of the document can be downloaded.
- After downloading it take a print out of it.
|TNPSC Group 4 / VAO Hall Ticket 2022 Link Section|
|Website for TNPSC||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Download Hall Ticket||click here|
|Herrera Home||check here|