NEET SS Admit Card 2022: National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences will conduct the examination for admission to super specialty courses. The board will scrutinize the candidates who have registered for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty Course or NEET SS 2022 on 1st and 2nd September 2022. As the registration process is over now, the next step is to download the NEET SS admit card. card or hall ticket. Applicants are eagerly waiting for the admit card. However, the admit cards will be made available a week before the exam. To know more about admit cards and how to download them, read the subsequent text thoroughly.
neet ss admit card download link 2022
registration process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses Started on 15 July and ended completely on 4 August 2022. After finalizing all the applications, the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences will issue the admit card. Candidates who successfully register for the exam will receive the admit cards. The admit cards will be published online on the portal on August 25.
NEET SS 2022 Admit Card: Highlights
|name of exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test SS or NEET SS|
|operating authority||National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences|
|syllabus||super specialty course|
|Exam Format||computer based test|
|admit card release date||25 August 2022|
|exam date||1st and 2nd September 2022|
Steps to Download NEET SS Admit Card 2022
Admit cards will be provided to the candidates 25 August 2022, Only eligible candidates will be those whose applications are complete. They will be issued an admit card which they will have to produce for appearing in the Computer Based Online Test. The candidates who will not be able to present the hall ticket will not be allowed to attempt the exam. However, the officials will inform the candidates using email or SMS alerts about uploading the admit card to every candidate and avoid any counter situation. Follow the given steps to download the admit card from the portal:
- Open the official portal of National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences nbe.edu.in,
- On the website, select the option of “NEET SS“To go to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses Portal.
- A separate portal will open for NEET SS 2021.
- Click on “Under the menu of “Links” download “Admit Card”.
- A candidate login form will consequently open for the login credentials obtained at the time of registration.
- Enter User ID, Password and Captcha code as shown in the box.
- Finally, press “log in,
- In the user dashboard, select “Download NEET SS 2022 Admit Card,
- Applicants are also advised to print the admit card before the exam. Only one hard copy, i.e. a printed admit card will be accepted by the invigilator in the examination hall.
Details in NEET SS Admit Card 2022
Candidates have to match the following details in the issued admit card:
- Name of applicant
- registration number
- exam roll number
- Date of birth
- handicapped person acknowledgment
- Exam center name, code and location
- exam time
- Other general guidelines for the exam
photo on admit card
After downloading it candidates have to attest the latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. To do this, they need to keep the following things in mind:
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 35×45 mm which should not be larger than the space provided on the admit card for affixing the photograph.
- At least 75% of the area on the photograph should be on the face and head of the candidate.
- Only color and latest photo with white background will be accepted
- The photograph should have a full front view of the candidate’s face in a neutral gesture without caps, goggles, jewelery or medical equipment.
- The candidate should not have shadow on his face or his eyes should not be red.
- Paper quality should be high with 600 dpi resolution.
- The photograph should not be kinked or scratched or stained.
Using the admit card on the day of the exam
The admit card or hall ticket will be carried by the candidate to the examination hall. He needs to ensure that the following points are fulfilled while using the admit card:
- staggered entry: The candidate must reach the examination on the reporting time mentioned in the admit card. Apart from the admit card, candidates will receive an SMS positively regarding the admit card. The reporting window will be closed 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Exam Center Location: Candidates must check the exact address and location of the exam centers on the admit card. Also, they must be familiar with the address of the exam center before the day of the exam to avoid any kind of problem.
- Barcode or QR Code Reader at Entry: Candidate has to verify the Admit Card with ID Proof by using Barcode or QR Code Reader at the entrance of the examination hall. At the same time the number of labs will be informed to the candidates. Due to the COVID protocol, the examination authorities will avoid touching the documents of the candidates.
Documents to bring to the examination hall
Candidates need to carry the following documents to the examination hall:
- Hard or Printed copy of Admit Card along with properly affixed photograph on it as mentioned above.
- Photocopy of permanent SMC or MCI or NMC registration document.
- Government issued photo identity document or ID which is original and valid and not expired (Aadhaar card or PAN card or Driving license or Voter ID or Passport.
NEET SS 2022 Important Links & Links
If there are some questions, candidates must check the following: