Jamia Admission 2022 Notifications – Admit Card Out (UG)
Jamia 2022 (CUET-UG) admit card for Phase 6 exam to be held on 24, 25, 26 and 30 August 2022 has been released. check here For admit card details.
CUET UG 2022 Exam Dates has been announced for all the stages. It will be conducted from August 17 to 30 for Phases 4, 5 and 6. check here For exam date details.
Jamia 2022 result has been released for various non-CUET courses. check here For result details.
The exam dates for Jamia Millia Islamia 2022 PG Course (Non-CUET) have been revised. It is held from 11 June to 8 July 2022. check here For exam date details.
Jamia 2022 Mock Test for CUET (UG) syllabus has been released on 27th April 2022. click here for practice test.
Jamia Millia Islamia 2022 has decided to conduct CUET only for 8 selected courses. check here For application details.
Jamia Admission 2022 Exam Dates
checkout complete test date For Jamia Admission 2022:
Through CUET Exam:
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|application form issued||6 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22 May 2022|
|Application Improvement||25 to 31 May 2022|
|resume application||27 to 31 May 2022
23 to 26 June 2022
|Admit card||18 August 2022 (Phase 5)|
|CUET-UG 2022 Exam||21, 22 and 23 August 2022 (Phase 5)|
Jamia Dates (Non-CUET):
|planning||Date 2022 (Announced)|
|online application form is available||14th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||31scheduled tribe May 2022|
|editing of application||26 to 27 May 2022|
|admit card issued||free|
|Jamia 2022 Entrance Exam||11 June to 8 July 2022|
|result declaration||9 July 2022|
|admission session||August/September 2022|
Jamia 2022 Admit Card
Admit card Issued by the exam conducting authority for each of the registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates can download their Admit Card for Jamia University Exam. can download from june 2022 For PG courses. it has been issued different dates for different stages.
University does not send any admit card to any candidate personally through post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download their admit card by logging into the university website.
Jamia 2022 Exam Pattern
Check out the complete exam pattern for Jamia Entrance 2022 Exam:
CUET Exam Pattern:
|section||subjects||questions to be attempted||Total Questions||Question Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (any one can choose)||40||50||Reading Comprehension (based on different languages - factual literary and fiction, literary aptitude and terminology)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language other than section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 domain specific topics (6 domains should be selected as desired by the applicable university)||40||50||Input text for MCQ based questions (It will be based on 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific topics|
|SECTION III- GENERAL TESTS||For any such UG program/programme being offered by the Universities||60||75||
|gross||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam ModeExamination will be conducted through : online (Computer Based Test) Mode.
- questions: Will be included in the question paper of Jamia University Entrance Exam Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- number of questions: The number of courses will vary according to the courses.
- marking scheme: Each correct answer will contain 1 point And 0.25 marks There will be a deduction for each wrong answer.
Jamia 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of Jamia 2022 exam will be different for every course of UG and PG level. Syllabus for UG courses 11. will be based onth and 12th Class syllabus whereas for PG courses the syllabus will be based on the essential subjects of relevant UG level courses.
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Sections IA and IB – Language to be tested through reading comprehension (based on different types of passages- factual, literary and narrative) [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
For Section II candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th Syllabus.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple Application of Basic Mathematical Concepts in Arithmetic / Algebra Geometry / Mensuration / Statistics taught up to Grade 8), Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for CUET and Jamia Entrance 2022 exam from the official website.
To prepare better for the exam, candidates can follow some effective preparation tips:
- Check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper timetable for study and other activities and then follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year and sample papers of Jamia University Application Form.
- Take part in the mock test.
- Make proper notes and revise them from time to time.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Jamia 2022 Result
Jamia University Result prepared on 9 July 2022 For PET Course, The university has released the result individually for each of the exam attended candidates after a few weeks of the completion of the exam. Result will be provided in September 2022 For CUET UG Syllabus through online mode.
Jamia result includes the performance of the candidate in the entrance test. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as it may be required at the time of counselling.
Jamia 2022 Counseling
counseling process Jamia University will be conducted a few days before the completion of the entrance exam. The counseling process will be conducted for each qualified candidates through online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling process on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
The university will conduct the Jamia University counseling process in various rounds based on the availability of seats. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of their rank in the entrance test.
Candidates have to report at the allotted center with all the required documents within the stipulated time.
Jamia Admission 2022 Application Form
Check out the complete details along with some key instructions about Jamia Admission Application Form 2022:
- Jamia Millia Islamia University Application Form has been released through online mode.
- The application form through CUET has been released from 6th April to 22nd May 2022.
- Candidates can fill Jamia Application Form 2022 from 14th April 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully. However, the authority will also provide the facility of correction in the application form.
- Improvement The facility is regulated from 25 May 2022 (CUET) and 26 May 2022 (Non-CUET).
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form should be the same as appeared in their 10thMarksheet, any change leads to disqualification of the candidates.
- Candidates have to submit the application form first 31scheduled tribe May 2022Because no candidate is allowed to submit their form after the last date.
- Candidates must retain at least 2 printouts of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Jamia University Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline way. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application fee for CUET exam is as follows:
|grade||Centers in India (Each Slot)||Centers outside India (each slot)|
|general/un-reserved||Rupee. 650/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
|SC/ST/Divyang/Third Gender||Rupee. 550/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
The course wise application fee for Jamia Admission (Non-CUET) 2022 will be as follows:
|Course Offered||Application fee|
|Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, Center for Management Studies, Faculty of Dentistry, Center for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Architecture and Acoustics (Except B.Arch), Faculty of Engineering and Technology (Except B.Tech), and AJK Mass Communication Research Center||Rupee. 700/-|
|B.Tech/B.Arch. and all other faculties||Rupee. 500/-|
Jamia 2022 Eligibility Criteria
the following are complete Eligibility Criteria For Jamia Admission 2022:
For UG courses:
- BSc (Hons.) Mathematics: Candidates should have passed 12th or its equal at least test 50% marks in PCM Subject from any recognized board.
- BA (Hons.) Sociology / Psychology: Candidates must have passed 12thor equal to Examination from any recognized board at least 50% marks To be eligible for admission.
- BTech: with candidates 12th Level qualification with at least 55% marks from any recognized board are eligible for admission.
- BFA: Candidates must qualify 12thexam with at least 50% marks from any recognized board or university.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission in Jamia University.
For PG Admission:
- MBA and M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates should have qualified Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the required discipline from any recognized university to be eligible for admission.
- MCA: Candidates must be a Bachelor Degree holder at least 50% marks in either Engineering/Technology/Science/Social Science with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
If you have. have any other questions about Jamia Admission 2022You can ask us by leaving your comment in the below comment box.