IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2022 IBPS CRP SPL XI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket Released at www.ibps.in. A direct link has been added to download the IBPS SO Admit Card 2022.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the foremost recruiting authority when it comes to the selection of candidates in various banks. Many banks take the help of IBPS to find the right talent for their needs. As we already know that IBPS SO Preliminary Exam was conducted on 26th December 2021 and Mains exam is scheduled to be held on 30th January 2022. So for this the board has related IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2022 For those candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam on its official website.
IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2022
|Name of Examination Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|post category||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Post Sub Categories||IT Officer (Scale-I), Agriculture Field Officer (AFO) (Scale I), official language Officer(Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
|Number of Vacancies||1828 posts|
|pre exam date||26 December 2021|
|main exam date||30 January 2022|
|IBPS SO Admit Card 2022||free|
How to Download IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2022
Candidates who are here to download IBPS SO CRP XI Mains Admit Card 2022 You can follow the details given below. Candidates will need their online application details to download the document from the official website. There will be no transmission of the document through offline modes.
- Visit the link given in the table below or simply visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Then you will get a link to go to the admit card section of the website.
- Click on this section IBPS SO Mains Admit Card 2022,
- Then on the next page enter the details of the candidate.
- After that, the document will be shown on your device screen.
- Then you can download and print it for the exam.
- Take it to the exams and appear in the written test.
|IBPS Specialist Officer Main Exam Admit Card 2022 Link Section|
|official website||click here|
|Admit card||click here|
|Herrera Home||click here|