CUET 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details about CUET 2023 Application Form:
- application form for QET 2023 will be made available through online mode.
- CUET (UG) 2023 application form will release from 1st week of April 2023 to 4th week of May 2023,
- Before applying for the application form, the candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, contact number etc.
- At the time of registration, candidates will also have to upload the scanned documents like photograph, mark sheet and signature in the application form.
- The application form for CUET (PG) will be released from From the third week of May 2023 to the third week of June 2023.
- The authority will also provide correction facility for the candidates but for some specific areas and for a limited time period.
- Correction facility will start for UG courses 4th week of May 2023 And for PG courses it will start First week of July 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee for CUET 2023 will be deposited through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to deposit the fee using various payment gateways like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI/ Wallet.
- The application fee for both UG and PG courses will be as follows:
For CUET (UG):
|grade||Centers in India (Each Slot)||Centers outside India (each slot)|
|general/un-reserved||Rupee. 650/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD / Third Gender||Rupee. 550/-||Rupee. 3000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|grade||Centers in India (Up to 3 Test Papers)||Centers in India (per paper)||center outside India|
|general/un-reserved||Rupee. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rupee. 4000/- (up to 3 papers)
|SC/ST/Third Gender||Rupee. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
CUET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the following eligibility criteria Before applying for CUET 2023:
For CUET (UG):
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent Exam to be eligible.
- age: There will be no age limit for the candidates.
For CUET (PG):
- Age Range: There will be no age limit for the candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree or equivalent examination.
- Presence: Those candidates who will appear in their final year in 2023 will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
Note: Candidates must fulfill the age criteria of the university in which they want to take admission.
CUET 2023 Application Dates
here are the potential Application dates Given below for CUET 2023 exam:
Through CUET (UG):
|application||1scheduled tribe week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply||4th week of may 2023|
|Improvement||4th week of may 2023|
|CUET (UG) Exam||2Ra week of june 2023|
Through CUET (PG):
|application||3 week of may 2023|
|Last date to apply||3third week of june 2023|
|Improvement||1scheduled tribe week of July 2023|
|CUET (PG) Exam||3third week of July 2023|
how to apply
Here are the instructions to fill the online application form for CUET 2023 exam:
- Visit the website of CUET 2023. (link will be given above)
- Click on the “Sign In” option to register.
- Select Create Password and Security Question and enter an answer.
- Fill the details for the application form like personal details, academic details, paper to be applied for, exam cities selected, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Signature size should be in the middle 4 kb to 30 kb,
- Also upload the category certificate (if required). it should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
- After uploading the image, double check and verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee as per your course choice and category.
- Once the fee is deposited, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
If you have. have any questions related to CUET 2023 Application Form You can ask in the comment section below.