Punjab Police Constable 1191 Recruitment Re-Open Form 2022, Punjab Police Department Invites Constables in IA & PBI 1191 Vacancies 2022 Re-Open Form, Candidates Punjab Police Constable Bharti Form Last Date, Punjab Police Official Website https:/ /punjabpolice can be checked. gov.in/.
Punjab Police Department has announced recruitment notification with no advertisement number 03/2021 to fulfill 1191 vacancies for constable posts in IA & PBI. You can get complete details of Punjab Police Constable Form, Salary, Number of Posts, Selection Process and Important Dates and other details in Reopening Details given below.
19. Toth August 2022 Punjab Police Department reopened the forms to apply for Constables in Intelligence Cadre and Punjab Police Investigation Cadre (PBI) to fill 1191 posts. Application process has started 19th August and 9. will be open tillth september. Eligible candidates can now start to apply through official link.
Prepared notes and job updates
Details of Punjab Police Constable Form Reopen 2022:
|Department Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|notification number||Advertisement No. 03/2021|
|Number of posts||1191 posts|
|Designation / Name of the Post||Constable in IA and PBI|
|Selection Process||Written ExamPMTDocument VerificationMedical Test|
|Open Date for Application||Aug 19th, 2022 to September 9, 2022|
|job posting location||Punjab|
|Admit card issue date||yet to be released|
|Website for viewing notification||https://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/|
|age eligibility||21 years to 28 years (as on 1.1.2021)|
|salary scale||Rupee. 34680/- plus allowances|
Total Vacancy Details for Punjab Police Constable – Post Wise:
|post name||Total Vacancies||seats reserved for players||Seats reserved for women candidates|
|IA (Intelligence Assistant) in Intelligence Cadre||818||24||264|
|Constable Investigation Cadre (PBI)||373||1 1||118|
|total posts||1191 Posts|
Comment: The number of vacancies declared may vary till full recruitment as per the decision of the department.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee for Punjab Police Constable Application:
Details about eligibility requirements for Punjab Police Constable (IA & BPI) in 2022 can be found on the official website. Below are the complete details of the specific qualifications for the announced posts.
|Constable – IA||Should be a graduate from a reputed institute depending on the position, provided the candidate has an “O” level certificate in Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT).
OR B.Sc/B.Tech/BE/B.CA/PG (Computer/IT)
|Constable – PBI||Completed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute.|
- Candidates age should be 21 years to 28 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Note: Age relaxation is given as per reserved category. There is an age relaxation of 3 years (31 years) for Ex-Servicemen and 5 years (33 years) for Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes.
|Application Category||total fee|
Comment : They are not accepting physical payment option so candidates have to complete the process by online mode payment only.
Selection Process Details for Punjab Police Constable Posts 2022:
Candidates will have to go through various selection stages given below.
Stage 1: Written Test – CBT (Computer Based Test)
This CBT exam consists of MCQ-type paper, in which there will be no negative marking process. This exam is of 3 hours duration and covers various sections with a total of 150 marks. The language of the question paper is bilingual i.e. in Punjabi and also in English.
Step 2: Document Inspection and Physical Test:
Based on the merit list, after computer based written test, eligible candidates will be called for document verification and physical test. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the cumulative marks obtained in the CBT exam and the list will be prepared after normalization as per the category and reservation seats mentioned above.
- All the below mentioned documents will be verified before PMT.
- SSLC and graduation completion certificate and age-proof documents are to be carried.
- Documents proving the Punjabi proficiency of the candidate at Matriculation or higher level.
- Caste certificate or certificate from the concerned authority on seeking reservation under different categories.
- If the candidate is already employed in a government organization, the NOC (No Objection Certificate) document given by the concerned head of the department should be submitted.
The physical measurement is conducted for all the candidates as per the reserved height details. In order to qualify for the posts, candidates have to fulfill the minimum height requirement mentioned above.
Step 3: Medical Examination as Final Examination:
The candidates passing all the above tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test by the Civil Surgeon/ Medical Board before being informed of their final admission. This will also include a Substance Abuse Test (SAT) as part of the medical examination.
|from start of application||19 August 2022|
|Last Date of Application||09 September 2022|
Complete steps on how to apply for Punjab Police Constable Posts in 2022:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Police www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Find “Recruitment” option on the home page and click on it
- Once the page opens, click on the “Recruitment for IA & PBI” link.
- It will take you to another page with notification details and official recruitment page – https://iur.ls/punjabpolicerecruitment2021
- Candidates have to first register and select the status to apply.
- Pay the fees online as per the category and complete the form.
Some frequently asked questions on Punjab Police Constable Form Reopen 2022:
1. Where to get the full notification details of Punjab Police Constable Form 2022 again?
2. When does the application form filling start and end date for Punjab Police Constable form re-open?
Answer – Candidate 19. You can start filling the application form starting fromth August 9th september.
3. What is the total number of vacancies for the recruitment?
Ans- Punjab Police Department is recruiting 1191 vacancies.