Today 05 August 2022 Daily Current Affairs in Hindi, Latest and Daily Current Affairs 05-08-2022, Candidates Can Check All Competition Exams GK Question PDF
Dainik Jagran (Current Affairs) for Dainik Jagran (Current Affairs) is the report for Dainik Samsayik (Current Affairs) who can get all kinds of friendly and Affairs in Hindi PDF.
Daily Current Affairs 05 August 2022
1. Implement the scheme ‘Freedom and Fertility 2.0’ for women and child development
Prepared notes and job updates
• Women and Child Development has released actionable actions for ‘Enabled Walking and Fertility 2.0’. The Government of India Integrated Fertility Support Scheme for the time period of the 15th Commission from 2021-22 to 2025-26. It is necessary for the resolution of sexual function related, gynecological, sexual behavior and mental mental disorders.
2. ‘Contribution at the National Level (Nationally Determined Contribution – NDC)’, which has been changing the quality recently.
• Equilibrates at balanced temperatures (Nationally Determined Contribution – NDC) in a balanced temperature range. NDC to the State Right on Environmental Change (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change – UNFCCC).
• India last had an NDC in the year 2015. India reduced the productivity of its domestic production to 45% by 2030 and non-fossil based by 2030.
3. The state of Haryana has launched the ‘Chief Minister Equal Education Relief, Assistance and Grant (Chirag)’ scheme.
• Manohar Lal Khattar of Haryana has recently launched the ‘Chief Minister Equal Education Relief, Assistance and Grant (Chirag)’ scheme. Loans from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) are offered for privatization. According to this plan, in terms of health, the staff health officer has a substantial income of up to $1.8 million.
4. 75000 Registered-ups in India by August 2022
• Union Minister of Trade and Enterprise Piyush announced that India has one electricity usage, the country now has 75,000. Enterprise and Enterprise Expanded Space (DPIIT) to over 75,000 giants.
5. The Vennakula group or Kunthankula Jivikya, the Vaibhavas were declared, in the state was declared
• India has covered an area of 12,50,361 hectares. Join the 10 new features to join those that also include those that include Gunanakulam Medicine and, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and one site each.