Thapar University 2022 Application Form – On 4th August (B.Tech)
Registration for Thapar University 2022 for B/B.Tech course is starting from 4th August 2022., Link will be given here. click here To get subscribe alerts.
Thapar University 2022 Registration for B.Tech and other UG courses has been extended till 15th July 2022, click here In order to apply.
Registration has started for MBA course in Thapar University 2022, click here In order to apply.
Checkout for complete detailed information on Thapar University Application Form 2022 along with some important instructions:
- Applicants are advised to go through a thorough eligibility criteria Before apply, because only qualified candidates are allowed to appear in the exam.
- Thapar University 2022 The registration form has been issued through online mode only.
- Candidates must submit their application form for Thapar University before the scheduled schedule, as no application form is accepted before or after the scheduled schedule.
- Applicant must submit their Thapar University application form with utmost care, as there will be no correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled Thapar University online application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Thapar University Application Fee can be payable through both Online and offline mode.
- Candidates can either use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft (DD) Payment gateway for transaction of application form.
The complete fee structure for Thapar University 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For B.Tech., BE, M.Tech., ME, MCA courses||1500/-|
|For MBA, MSc. and MA courses||Rs.1000/-|
Thapar University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Thapar University 2022 exam:
- Qualification: applying candidates BTech. Program Must have qualification 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- scar: Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination and 55% marks For the candidates comes under the reserved category.
- Qualification: The applicant applying must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized board to be eligible.
- scar: Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination and 55% marks For the candidates comes under the reserved category.
- Score: To be eligible candidates must have a valid score in XAT/MAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT.
Thapar University 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for Thapar University Registration Form 2022:
For B.Tech programmes:
|Last date of counseling||15 July 2022|
For MBA Courses:
|Last date to apply||,|
|Shortlisting of candidates||,|
|GD/PI and Entrance/Scholarship Test||,|
How to Apply for Thapar University 2022
Given below is the complete step by step procedure to fill Thapar University 2022 application form:
- Visit Thapar University Website 2022 ,link is available above,
- Visit the Thapar University website and click on the New Candidates Registration link.
- Now click on “Register to Apply” to fill the registration form with details like name, mobile number, email id and program to apply.
- After completion of the registration process, fill the Thapar University application form with all the required details including personal information, education qualification, contact details, exam city, schedule to apply, etc.
- Candidates can fill the application form either in one attempt or in multiple attempts by login through email id and password only.
- Now candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including passport size photograph, signature and category certificate.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old and with a flat background and within the given size and format.
- Signature should be in required size and format in white paper with black pen or scanned signature.
- If candidates select category instead of general then they have to upload category certificate in the application form.
- Now the candidates are asked to pay the application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- Now go to the payment page, then enter the required details and proceed with the transaction and do not refresh or cancel the payment page during the processing of the transaction.
- Once the transaction is successful take a printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
For more information or any related query leave a comment below Thapar University 2022 Application Form.