Pinterest is one of the most famous image sharing social media platform, which is actively used by millions of users across the universe. If you’ve heard of this image sharing on social media platforms recently, you may be “watching for”Create a Pinterest Account“. Below, we have shared the complete step-by-step guide in detail on how to create a Pinterest account for business or personal uses. Millions of people are already using the social media platform and share images day by day. If you want to create a Pinterest account, no idea about doing so. Then don’t worry, just tighten your seatbelt and learn how to create an account on Pinterest for personal issues or business purposes is made.
Create a Pinterest Account
Before getting into the step-by-step guide to creating a Pinterest account, let’s get to know a little more about this photo-sharing social media platform. As of February 2022, Pinterest has over 430 million monthly active users. Ben Silberman, Paul Cyra and Evan Sharp are behind this amazing photo-sharing social media platform. The platform was founded in December 2009, almost 12 years ago today. On Pinterest, individuals can create two types of accounts, the first is for personal use commonly called personal accounts and the second is for commercial and business uses, and these types are business accounts. If you are a business owner and want to grow business and reach millions of consumers then you can go with business account type.
You need to create a Pinterest account personally if you want to share photos of day to day activities and events with your friends and family and stay connected with them. Either you want to create a Pinterest account for business purposes or personal uses, you must have some required credentials i.e. mobile number and email id. When creating an account on Pinterest, individuals need to enter a mobile number or email ID to complete the sign up process. To create a Pinterest account, a person must have access to a mobile number and email ID. Because, the person will receive a verification code on the filled mobile number or email address.
Create a Personal Pinterest Account
The steps, which are going to help you to create a personal account on Pinterest are listed below, check out the step by step guide and know how a person who wants to have a personal Pinterest account can create it.
- Navigate to the official website of Pinterest in.pinterest.com.
- a choice of Sign up Click on this option which will be available in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Click on the option continue with emailTap on the option and go to the next webpage.
- fill Email address Click on More Options next,
- You will be asked to create a password, enter Password In the text-box, tap More again next,
- enter your age Tap on the option of More by current year Complete,
- Select your gender by tapping on Male And female Click on More Options End,
Comment: After reading the above step-by-step guide, you have to choose at least five types of image that you like the most. After selecting the image type, click on the option Complete And then your personal Pinterest account will be created successfully.
Create a Business Pinterest Account
Check out our step-by-step guide to creating a business Pinterest account.
- go to direct link in.pinterest.com/business/create
- Click on the option Create Account And get redirected to another webpage.
- fill in Email address Tap on More option next,
- make Password At least six characters and tap the option next one more time.
- enter your business name and click on the option again next,
- enter the age Click on the option of the business owner, and next,
- Select business category as local shop, local service, otheretc., tap on the option of More next Second time last time.
- enter the Website URL Click on the option of more (if any) next Last time.
- Tap on the option yes i am interested in advertising, No I am not planning to advertise Or I am not sure yet and click on the option of Complete,
- picture one SubjectWhich is related to your business and tap on the option Complete To complete the process of creating a business Pinterest account.
After the sign up process is complete, open your email address and be sure to verify to activate all of the Pinterest account features. You may have some queries regarding this, if you have, do ask it with your valuable comments.