The exam will be conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in the undergraduate courses in the field of engineeringPharmacy, and Technology programs offered by various private as well as government colleges Maharashtra, The application form will be available through online mode. In this article we have provided the details about MH CET Application Form 2023 Like application form, eligibility, fee payment, etc.
MHT CET 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about MHT CET 2023 The application form is given below:
- MHT CET 2023 application form will be released in the second week February 2023,
- Registration for MH CET 2023 can be done through online mode only.
- Fill the application form with details like name, educational qualification, phone number etc.
- After entering the details candidate has to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- If a candidate has provided any wrong information, they can edit when the authority will provide the correction facility to the candidates.
- correction facility. will start from the fourth week of June 2023 only for certain specific areas.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in the third week of April 2023,
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout of the application for any future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Application fee can be deposited through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
|General / J&K Overseas / Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Category Candidates||Rupee. 800/-|
|ST / SC / OBC / PWD / SBC / NT / EWS||Rupee. 600/-|
MH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MHT CET 2023 is given below:
- nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for the exam.
- Qualification: 12 to the candidate. must passth/ HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: In the qualifying examination, the candidate must have passed with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with either Mathematics or Biology as one of the subjects.
- scar: Candidate must have secured minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories) marks in the qualifying examination.
MHT CET 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates for MH CET 2023 given below:
|planning||Dated 2023 (tentative)|
|online application form start||2Ra week of February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||3third week of April 2023|
|Online registration of application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||3third From April 2. week ofRa week of may 2023|
|correction facility||4th week of june 2023|
|MH CET 2023 Exam Dates||1scheduled tribe week 2 of augustRaWeek of August 2023 (Engineering)
2Ra week 3 of augustthirdWeek of August 2023 (Agriculture)
How to Apply for MH CET 2023
Check the instructions given below to fill the online application form for MHT CET 2023:
- Go to website online (link will be given above,
- Click on the option given as “New Registration” to apply for MHT CET 2023.
- After online registration form candidate have to enter name, mother’s name, gender selected, date of birth and nationality.
- Then candidates have to enter mobile number and email id.
- After verification of OTP, candidate will be given “Application Number” generated by computer system.
- Fill the application form with details like name, email id, educational details, phone number, category certificate, etc.
- After entering the details the candidate has to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of the scanned photograph must be Maximum 50 kb. Are Should have further dimensions in JPEG/JPG format (Width 3.5cms * Height 4.5cms).
- The size of the scanned signature should be 50 KB in JPEG/JPG format and the dimensions should be (Width 3.5cms * Height 1.5cms).
- After uploading the required documents the candidate should click on the “Save & Proceed” tab to preview and verify the information.
- After verification, if all the details are correct, candidates have to click on the “Processed for Payment” button.
- In order to pay the application fee candidates have to select “Rezorpay” as shown below.
- Then the candidate has to select the online payment mode to proceed for the online payment process.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking method.
- Candidate must take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to this, then leave your comment below. MH CET 2023 Application Form.