KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022: If you are looking for KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022 then you have come to the right page. Admission Supervisory Committee for Professional Colleges, Kerala invites application form from interested candidates for KMAT 2022. Many applicants have submitted their application forms and now they are looking for the release of Kerala KMAT Hall Ticket 2022 which is released on 20th August 2022. ,
KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2022 is a mandatory document to participate in Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2022. This document will be issued online and applicants can download it from the official website of KMAT.
come here, KMAT Kerala Session 2 Admit Card Link 2022
KMAT Kerala Admit Card Link 2022
Applicants must download their admit card on given date because authority will not provide hard copy to any applicant. Kerala KMAT Hall Ticket can be downloaded by submitting the required login details obtained during your form submission.
Read on to get more details about the release date of KMAT Kerala admit card 2022, KMAT application form, and others.
Kerala KMAT 2022 Admit Card: Details
|Organization Name||Kerala University|
|name of exam||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|exam conducting body||Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)|
|Objective of the exam||Admission to MBA Program|
|Mode of Examination||
|KMAT admit card release date||20 August 2022|
|admit card release mode||
KMAT Admit Card 2022 is an essential document for all the applicants who have applied for this entrance exam. Only those candidates who will be allowed to appear in the examination will carry their admit card to the examination centre.
KMAT Hall Ticket is not only an important document to take the exam but it also contains all the information related to the exam center and examinee. It is important to download the admit card and read it carefully to take the KMAT 2022 exam. If you find any problem or wrong print in the admit card then you should contact to the exam conducting body. Further in this article, we have also compiled the contact number and mail id information to contact in case of any issue with the KMAT admit card.
The hall ticket of applicants who completed the application form filling process by the last date will be issued online. Applicants who are waiting for the release of KMAT Admit Card can bookmark this page to get all the updated information related to this topic. Further in this article, we have mentioned the information to download KMAT admit card online.
How to Download KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2022?
As we mentioned above the admit card of KMAT will be published on the official website of KMAT Kerala. Here is the step wise information on how to download the hall ticket. Candidates KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2022. You can follow the instructions given below to download
- Firstly, visit the official site of Kerala University @ kmatkerala.in,
- Once the site is loaded the Kerala University home page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can find the quick link and news on the home page of the website.
- Here you will get the link of KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2022, click on it.
- Now enter your application number and date of birth or any other password at the time of registration and hit on submit button.
- Now the KMAT Kerala 2022 admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen
- Verify the details mentioned on the KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022 for the second session.
- Save the hall ticket and download it for further use.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam.
Notice Marked on KMAT Kerala 2022 Hall Ticket
As you know that KMAT 2022 is an important document so it is important to read it carefully. The information on your admit card is taken from the registration form you have filled and submitted. On the admit card of KMAT you will get the following information;
- candidate’s name
- Candidate’s father or mother’s name
- applicant photo
- date of birth of the candidate
- Exam duration
- Exam date and time
- Name of the exam center and its code
- Candidate’s Category (ST/SC/BC & Others)
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Exam Center Address
- Instructions for the candidate on the day of examination
- Signature of the candidate and examination counselor
You will find all the above information on your admit card and they must be correct. In case of any discrepancy in KMAT admit card refer the below paragraph.
Also checkout: KMAT Answer Key
Discrepancy in KMAT Kerala Admit Card
Candidates must immediately contact the officials if they point out some errors in the admit card. The following errors in KMAT 2022 admit card are common and many candidates report them;
- Candidates could not download the admit card for KMAT 2022 exam.
- Photograph or Signature or both are not clear on KMAT Admit Card 2022.
- Spelling error in admit card.
If you find any of the above error in KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2022, you can drop a mail at [email protected] or contact the officials on 0471-2335133.
Documents Required for KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam
On the day of the exam, candidates require KMAT Admit Card 2022 as an essential document, but candidates need to carry one more ID proof. ID proof is required to check all the information mentioned on the admit card. The applicant will have to show this one more ID proof when asked;
Candidate can carry any of the following ID proof to the exam centre;
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Bank passbook with your photo on it
- ration magazine
- pan card
- Any other ID proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any authorized ID proof declared by a gazetted officer
- college id card and,
- 2-3 latest photographs preferably same as affixed on the application form
Also check: kemat result
Important Instructions for Exam Center
Applicants will also find some general instructions on the admit card of KMAT. Candidates need to read the instructions carefully. Here we have compiled some instructions which the exam conducting authority expects the examinees to follow.
Read and follow the instructions below;
- Reach the exam center 15 minutes before the entry time. You will get the complete address on KMAT Hall Ticket 2022.
- It is necessary to take a printout of your admit card to the examination centre.
- Do not forget to carry one more government ID proof to the exam center.
- It is mandatory to carry a blue or black ball pen to the examination center for filling the OMR sheet.
- Only stationery material will be allowed to be carried at the examination centre. Do not carry any calculator or electronic gadget to the examination centre.
- You need to sign the admit card only in the presence of the examiner.
Here we have compiled all the information related to KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2022. In case of any other query related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.