AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2022: AP PGCET i.e. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is to be conducted for the year 2022 On 3, 4, 7, 10 and 11 September 2022. AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2022 Will be uploaded on the portal from 25 August 2022. So, the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam can download their sche.ap.gov.in PGCET Admit Card, The admit card will be made available to only those applicants whose applications will be completed and shortlisted after scrutiny by the admission committee.
AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2022
AP PGCET is an annual entrance exam conducted at the state level for admission to various postgraduates in various universities of Andhra Pradesh. The entrance test is being conducted by Yogi Vemana University on behalf of APSCHE for admission in the academic session 2022-23. A total of 15 universities are participating in this admission process.
The exam date is scheduled to be held in September 2022 on various dates. The candidates appearing for the examination are required to carry their hall tickets to the allotted examination center on the scheduled date of examination.
AP PGCET 2022- Major Information
|name of exam||AP Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGCET) 2022|
|article category||hall ticket|
|concerned authority||Yogi Vemana University on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Type||state level entrance exam|
|Course Offered||PG Courses (Like M.Sc., MA, M.Com., MCJ, MJMC, M.Ed., MPed., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Sc.Tech. etc.)|
|exam date||3, 4, 7, 10 and 11 September 2022|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT)|
|issue of admit card||25 August 2022|
How to Download AP PGCET 2022 Admit Card?
AP PGCET admit card will be issued online and candidates have to download it from the official portal. They can follow the steps given below in this section to get their hall ticket online-
- Begin by logging on to the official website (i.e. sche.ap.gov.in).
- Click on AP PGCET 2022 Hall Ticket Download link.
- Now, you have to enter the login details correctly in the space provided.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will open. Check the mentioned details.
- Download and take printout of hall ticket.
AP PGCET Hall Ticket Details
Candidates will find the following details printed on their hall ticket-
- Name of applicant
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- application Number
- Date of birth
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- exam date
- exam time
- name of exam center
- Space for photograph and signature of the candidate
- exam instructions
Any error in the details of the admit card should be brought to the notice of the conducting authority before the date of examination.
Documents required at the exam center
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the given documents to the examination centers on the day of examination-
- A printed copy of the valid AP PGCET 2022 Hall Ticket downloaded from the official website
- One passport size photograph (exactly the same as uploaded in the application form) should be self-attested and affixed at the space provided in the admit card.
Candidates entering the examination center without any of the above documents will not be allowed to take the examination.
sche.ap.gov.in PGCET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination- Online (Computer Based Test)
- Question Types- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions- 100 Questions
- Total Questions- 100 Marks
- Duration of Exam- 90 Minutes
- Minimum qualifying marks- 35% (No minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates)