JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 J&K Medical Officer (MO) Notification, Online Application Form, Selection Process, Exam Date, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Salary.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has notified the candidates for the fresh and backlog vacancies of Medical Officer in the State Medical and Health Department. A detailed notification containing information about JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 was published on the official website of the Board on 18th December 2021. Candidates can now submit their online applications for the above mentioned vacancies from 20th December 2021. The last date for submission of online application is 19 January 2022. After submission of application, eligible candidates will be called for written test.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|online application first date||20 December 2021|
|Last date for online application||19 January 2022|
|Edit Application Details||22 January to 24 January 2022|
|Screening Test / Written Exam Date||06 March 2022 (tentative)|
J&K Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Vacancies||Medical Officer – 708 (Fresh – 450, Backlog – 258)|
|educational qualification||Candidates must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized college or university.|
|Age Range||Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years to be eligible to participate in this recruitment.|
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test consisting of multiple choice questions. The candidates will get the question paper of NEET level and it will have questions from the syllabus of NEET. There will be negative marking of .25 marks.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Salary, Application Fee
|salary||Level 9 – ₹52700-166700|
Steps to Apply Online for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment applications will be accepted from eligible candidates through online mode by the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Then on the official website candidates will get the link of “One Time Registration” portal.
- If you have created an OTR account in the past then you can simply log in with your account details.
- Now click on “Show Exam” link and select the recruitment for which you want to apply.
- to select JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 from dropdown.
- Now an apply button will appear with the name of Recruitment click on that button.
- Then fill the remaining details which were not added in the OTR application.
- After that pay the examination fee and upload the documents as demanded by the board in their respective size.
- Now you can take a printout of the application form and also download it for safe keeping till the recruitment is over.