NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022 National Health Mission Tripura CHO Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process at www.tripuranrhm.gov.in.
National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura The State is going to conduct the written examination on 17th April 2022 for the selection of Community Health Officers. This exam will be conducted to select 180 candidates for CHO vacancies. A huge number of candidates have applied for the above mentioned vacancies and now they all are eager to participate in the written test. the board will issue NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022 Its official website one week before the exam date and candidates will be able to download it by using their application number and date of birth.
NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022
|Name of Examination Authority||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Department Name||State Health and Family Welfare Society, Tripura|
|post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Number of posts||180|
|exam date||17 April 2022|
|NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022||free|
All those candidates who are shortlisted to appear in the written test must bring some documents with them. Different Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022 Candidates have to carry valid identity proof and two passport size photographs. As a proof of identity, applicants can carry Aadhar Card, PAN Card Passport, Driving License etc. to the exam centre.
How to Download NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022
Candidates can download NHM Tripura Admit Card 2022 By following the instructions given below. If you face any problem during this process then you can comment below and our team will try to help you. Candidates are advised to first contact the board officials as they have the best solution for any exam related problem.
- Visit the official website of Tripura NRHM www.tripuranrhm.gov.in.
- Now on the website the board has published a notification regarding the availability of NHM Tripura CHO Exam Admit Card 2022,
- Open that notification and then click on admit card link.
- Now on that page, candidates have to enter their online application number and date of birth.
- Submit these details and the admit card will appear in front of you.
- Now download it and take a printout of it.