P Udayakumar, Director (Planning & Marketing), NSIC from 20 June 2022 CMD of NSIC As additional charge. He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the College of Engineering in Guindy, IIM Bangalore Master’s degree from B.Ed. and 12 years of service experience in the Board.
Important points about NSIC:
- NSIC Supporting, promoting and promoting the growth of micro, small and medium sized businesses across the country.
- NSIC It functions through a network of offices and technical centers spread across the country.
- apart from this, NSIC has set up a training and incubation center manned by qualified personnel.
- NSIC Offers a variety of carefully designed programs to help micro, small and medium enterprises improve their competitiveness.
- Under the headings of Marketing, Technology, Finance and other support services, NSIC provides integrated support services.
About P Udayakumar Career:
- Over the course of 12 years, he MSME Participated in many programs of the Ministry and success story of NSIC.
- He MSME PE Growth Fund, under the ministry, is on the investment committee of the SRI fund.
- Additionally, he will chair NSIC Venture Capital Fund Ltd. He MSME Writes about problems with development.
- Under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) Is a Government of India organization with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Find More Appointments Here