By Rajesh Antilo ,
NHM West Bengal Recruitment 2022National Health Mission West Bengal has released 1203 positions, All interested candidates can apply online through official website by nhm.gov.in 30 June 2022. Other details of NHM WB Vacancy 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
NHM West Bengal Jobs Notification 2022 @ Apply Online 1203 Post
National Health Mission West Bengal Vacancy notification for Community Health Officer (CHO) 1203 posts in NHM WB. You can apply online in NHM WB Recruitment 2022 from 22 June 2022 to 30 June 2022. read full before , NHM West Bengal Jobs Notification / Advertisement Short Details Below:-
National Health Mission West Bengal Recruitment 2022
NHM WB chow Notification 2022
- Candidates should possess BAMS or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
- For more education qualification details kindly visit the official notification given below.
- Candidates age limit should be maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates as per government rules and regulations.
NHM WB Jobs 2022 Apply Online 1203 Post
- Starting date for submission of application: 22 June 2022.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2022.
- For Community Health Officer (CHO) Postpay Rs. 5000-20000/-
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through online.
- Job Location: West Bengal.
- Eligible candidates can apply through OR Click on how to apply link given below. by 30 June 2022
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic result, interview.
- For More Selection Process Details Kindly Visit Official Notification Given Below.
Notification / Advertisement
- There is full notification for National Health Mission West Bengal – Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy
HOW TO APPLY / NEW REGISTRATION
- National Health Mission West Bengal – Community Health Officer (CHO) Apply Online OR New Registration Here
Admit Card / Result
- National Health Mission West Bengal – Community Health Officer (CHO) You can take printout of your admit card or result from here