Aspirants who are looking for job in Delhi Police Department should apply to Staff Selection Commission. There is good news for such candidates because Staff Selection Commission of Delhi Police Department has invited applications for the post of Delhi Police Driver on its recruitment portal. Candidates willing to work for Delhi Police Department must contact to Staff Selection Commission. Here you can find a direct official link to apply for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 as well as current Delhi Police Driver Vacancy Official Notification 2022.
Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police Driver has released a notification for the position of Constable Driver on its official website and is accepting the application. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Constable Driver and want to work for Staff Selection Commission of Delhi Police Department must assess their abilities and try their luck. Read the notification carefully before applying and then submit your application carefully.
The official Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022 notification from SSC will be released soon to recruit 1000 drivers. On 27th June 2022, SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment Notification PDF 2022 will be released. Once the Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is released on the official website, a link will be activated here.
Delhi Police Driver Eligibility – Physical Criteria
The applicant will have to pass a physical test based on his/her performance in running, long jump and high jump. This table lists the physical fitness requirements.
- Candidate should be able to run 1600 meters in 7 minutes if he is less than 30 years of age. 12.5 feet long jump and 3.5 feet high jump
- Candidates in the age group of 30 to 40 years should be able to run 1600 meters in less than eight minutes. 11.5 ft long jump with 3.25 ft high jump
- The age group of 40 years and above should be able to run 1600 meters in less than nine minutes. 10.5 feet long jump with 3.0 feet high jump
Delhi Police Driver Apply Online 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above Staff Selection Commission Delhi Police Department posts and willing to work in the locations listed in Staff Selection Commission Delhi Police Department advertisement can do so by following the steps given below:-
- First and foremost thing is that applicants should read the complete notification published by the department before applying.
- The candidate has to visit the official website of the department and select the appropriate recruitment option.
- Then, on the application form, the applicant has to fill all the required information.
- Before submitting the application form, double-check all the information entered by you.
- If the applicant sees any mistake in your application form, you have an opportunity to rectify it before submitting it, as no changes can be made after the final submission.
- Then, if required, pay the application form fee.
- After paying the fee, you can submit the application form in its final form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Now you can apply online.
To finish the online application process for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022, candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category. Following are the application cost for Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022 divided by category:
|Category of candidates||Fee (Rs.)|
|General / OBC / EWS||₹ 100/-|
When will Delhi Police conduct driver exam / when will be the exam in 2022?
In high priority cases, most Delhi Police Recruitment Notification exams will be scheduled within one year, but some Delhi Police Recruitment exams will be postponed for up to three years with a 25% chance of being postponed. After the release of the exam notice by the Delhi Police, the Delhi Police Driver Date will update on the important dates.
When will the Answer Key of Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 release?
If the Delhi Police Department releases the final answer key of the driver exam, then the public will have an opportunity to raise an objection; If the public registers an objection, the Delhi Police Department will release the written test result; If the written test result is released, it will be a good sign that the competitive exam result will be released, and the driver recruitment / selection process for 2022.