J&K Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for government job then this news is for you. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts in different subjects. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till June 29. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in. The recruitment process for these posts started from May 30.
126 posts of Assistant Professor will be filled through this recruitment drive.
The candidate applying for this recruitment must have a PhD degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university.
As per the notification the age limit for the reserved category candidates applying for this recruitment drive is 43 years. At the same time, the age limit for Divyang category is 42 years.
Application fee to be paid
Candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for this recruitment. To apply for this recruitment, the general category candidates will have to pay a fee of one thousand rupees. While the application fee for the reserved category has been fixed at Rs 500.
Apply like this
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates first go to the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now candidates click on How to Apply here.
- After that candidates start the process of applying for the respective post.
- Now candidates upload the required documents.
- After that candidates pay the application fee and click on submit button.
Education Loan Information: