TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2022, Apply TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online, Apply Online for New TN Smart Ration Card, Check Application Status at tnpds.gov.in.
In the last few years, we have seen that the government under the leadership of Narendra Modi is making progress towards digitization of many government programmes. To ensure that there is complete openness within the system, every service and resource that is made available to the general public is currently being digitized.
State governments have recently shown interest in such services. The initiative to digitize ration cards was initiated by the state government of Tamil Nadu, which has taken the lead in the project. The program is initially implemented only in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
By starting the process of digitization Tamil Nadu PDS Ration Card 2022, Chief Minister Mr. MK Stalin has displayed leadership that other leaders of the state can follow. The plan to digitize the ration card in 2021 was presented to the public for consideration.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Can only be obtained from the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System Authority Department, which is the card issuing authority. The state government of TN has started accepting applications for ration card through the use of online platform. Apart from this, you will also be able to get your Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card through the online distribution system.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2022
|event name||TNPDS Smart Card|
|Department Name||public distribution system|
|beneficiaries||citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|purpose||digitization of ration card|
|concerned state||Tamil Nadu|
Purpose of TN Smart Ration Card
- Complete eradication of hunger and starvation in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- To protect the general public from the negative effects resulting from the continuous increase in the pricing of essential commodities.
- To provide economical domestic fuel like kerosene.
- Facilitating cardholders access to stores that offer reasonable prices in a convenient manner.
- Ensuring that the cost of basic goods is affordable, especially for those who are most economically viable
- To make sure that the important stuff is available every month in the proper period of the month.
types of ration card
- green card – Citizens who buy rice and other items from fair price shops are eligible to get a green card. These cards are given by the government (FPS). Cardholders of Antyodaya Anna Yojana program also fall in this category.
- white card – It allows three kilograms of additional sugar from the quota given to its holders.
- No commodity card This card does not allow the holder to withdraw any item from the ration store and hence it is not a commodity card.
- Khaki Cards – Cards in this style are known as khaki cards, and are awarded to members of the police force who have attained the level of an Inspector or above.
Documents required to apply for TNPDS Smart Ration Card
The following items must be submitted during the application process for one: TNPDS Digital Ration Card,
- Aadhar card of family members
- Pan Card
- family members photo
- bank book of the head of the family
- Caste or Category Certificate
- Income certificate for a family
- recent bill for electricity
Process to apply online for TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Citizens of Tamil Nadu are required to have knowledge of the application process to submit a request for a new TNPDS digital ration card. The process to apply for a new digital ration card can be divided into a few easy steps.
- To begin, visit the official website, which can be accessed at www.tnpds.gov.in.
- After that select Smart Card / Electronic Card Application Services option from the drop-down menu.
- To apply for a new smart card, click on the link “Apply for new smart card”.
- Complete the required fields and then submit the required papers.
- After that, send in the application form, and you will be given a smart card number.
- Get a copy of the same information printed for your records.
Instructions to add or remove family member in TNPDS ration card
- Visit the official website, which can be accessed at tnpds.gov.in.
- Follow the link labeled Related services for electronic cards.
- Simply select the “Add/Remove Family Member” option with your mouse.
- Please complete the required fields once they are opened on the next page.
- The last step is to send in the application form.
Steps to Check TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status
- To access the official website, type www.tnpds.gov.in in your web browser.
- To access electronic card services, select the link in the menu bar.
- After that, select the link labeled Status of Electronic Card Application by clicking on it.
- Complete this section with the reference number that was given to you while registering for the application.
- Just check the status of the application after clicking on the button that says “Submit”.
click here To apply online for TNPDS Smart Ration Card