WBPSC ITI Instructor Result 2022 West Bengal ITI Instructor Result, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Selection List For various trades will be released by the commission very soon. The candidates who have appeared for the exam on 18th September 2021 will be able to check their exam result with the help of their roll number and exam details. Applicants need to log on to the official web portal of the board to check whether the result documents have been released or not.
WBPSC ITI Instructor Result 2022 – Trade Wise Merit List
WBPSC invites online applications for ITI Instructor for the following trades – Welder, Carpenter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Electrician, Fitter, Draughtsman, Electronics, Mechanic, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel Motor Vehicle, Plumber, Surveyor, Turner, etc. It has also conducted a written examination for the same on 18th September 2021. Now the candidates are waiting for the upcoming exam stage and WBPSC ITI Instructor Result 2022 to be announced by the Commission. The candidates are now very eager to check their performance in the written test and can’t control themselves from scrolling the internet to find the official link for the exam result.
|name of exam board||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||ITI Instructor and Storekeeper|
|Total No. of Posts||309 Posts|
|wb iti instructor exam date||18 September 2021|
|WBPSC ITI Instructor Result Date||October 2022 (Expected)|
Steps to Download WBPSC ITI Instructor Result 2022
- Firstly visit the official website of WBPSC https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Now on the first page of the website, you will see the “Result” section in the menu bar
- Click on the link and go to the next page where all the released results are listed
- Now search “ITI Instructor Result 2022” and press enter
- If it matches any document then download that document and save it on your device
- Applicants are advised to check the document whether it is for current recruitment or for previous recruitment.
- Now open that document and check the details of the applicant and confirm whether the candidates are selected for the recruitment or not.