Jharkhand ITI 2022 Notifications – allotment letter issued
Jharkhand ITI 2022 allotment letter has been released via login, click here To get the allotment letter.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 10th August 2022. click here To check the merit list.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Provisional Merit list Has been released on 5th August 2022. click here To check the merit list.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 registration has been extended till 5th August 2022. check here For application details.
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 Dates
Here are the complete Jharkhand ITI Admission Dates 2022:
|application form issued||started|
|Last date for submission of application form||5 August 2022|
|Provisional Merit List Declaration||5 August 2022|
|Provisional Merit List Objections or Corrections||6-7 August 2022|
|Final Merit List Declaration||10 August 2022|
|Counseling Start (Choice Filling)||12 to 17 August 2022|
|seat allotment letter||20 to 28 August 2022|
|Admission Dates||20 to 28 August 2022|
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form
Complete details are given along with some key instructions regarding the following: Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2022,
- The application form has been issued from 14 July 2022 Through online mode,
- The authority will allow only eligible candidates to fill the application form, if any candidate found not eligible will be disqualified from the admission process.
- Candidates must submit the application form very carefully as the authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by the candidates in the application form must be authentic and the details in the mark sheet will be treated as authentic.
- Details like email id and phone number. Must be valid as all communication will be done through them.
- Any wrong or invalid details may lead to rejection of application form and disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates have to submit the application form first 5 August 2022Because the application form submission portal will be closed after the scheduled date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode Only. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
The application fee for each candidate will be as follows:
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022:
- nationality: Candidates must be a Indian citizens To be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The applying candidate should be domicile certificate Holders of Jharkhand State.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th and 10th level Examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have math and science as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Age Range: Candidates age. should be within 14 to 40 years a son 1 July 2022, 5 years Widow of military personnel killed during military operations will be exempted.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Admission Process
Jharkhand ITI Admission Process 2022 will be regulated on the basis of state level merit list released by the authority. The admission process will be conducted in various rounds which include application filling, counseling process and final admission process.
Final admission will be given to the candidates through the allotment of seats. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of various factors including their rank, choice filling and marks.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Merit List
The Jharkhand ITI Merit List is released by the authority after few days of completion of the registration process. The merit list consists of the names of the candidates registered for the counseling process along with their rank.
Merit list has been released 5 august 2022 through online mode. Along with the merit list, the authority has also released the objection facility for the provisional merit list. The final list is released after the objection facility is completed 10 August 2022.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Counseling
The counseling process is conducted by the authority a few days after the declaration of the final merit list. The authority will conduct the counseling process for each registered candidate through online mode.
The authority will conduct the counseling process in different rounds based on the availability of seats. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the merit list and the choice filled by them.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to physically report at the allotted center to complete the remaining formalities for admission. Candidates who will fail to do so within the given time, their seats will be allotted to other candidates.
Candidates will also have to bring various documents in the counseling process for verification round like:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th marksheet and certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- migration certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph, etc.
If you have. have any other questions about Jharkhand ITI 2022 AdmissionYou can ask us by leaving your comment below.