Rajasthan ITI 2022 Notifications – allotment out
The Rajasthan ITI 2022 seat allotment for the second round has been released through online mode. click here To check the allocation.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 seat allotment first Round 19 has been released July 2022. click here To check the allocation.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Qualification The list has been released on 13th July 2022. click here To check eligibility.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form can be filled till 8th July 2022. check here For application details.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Admission Dates
Here are the complete official dates for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022:
|Start of registration process||31 May 2022|
|Last date for submission||8 July 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||13 July 2022|
|institute level admission process||14 July 2022|
|1. publication ofscheduled tribe seat allotment||18 July 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted institute||18 to 25 July 2022|
|2 . publication ofRa seat allotment||26 July 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted institute||26 to 30 July 2022|
|internal sliding||31 July 2022|
|start of classes||1 September 2022|
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form
Check out the complete details along with some key instructions about Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2022,
- Application form has been issued from May 31 2022 Through online mode,
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form for admission, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully as the authority cannot provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The candidates will be asked to submit the required details in the application form and the details filled by the candidates in the application form must be correct.
- Candidates have to fill the application form as per the instructions given on the application form, as any change in the details may lead to rejection of the application form.
- details like Email ID and phone number Must be accurate and personal as all communication will be done through them.
- Candidates have to fill the application in advance 8 June 2022Because no application form will be accepted after the due date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt with them for future reference.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode Only. candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
Rajasthan ITI Application Fee will be as follows:
|for open category||Rs.100/-|
|for reserved category||Rs.75/-|
Rajasthan ITI Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th or 10th standard Form any recognized board.
- Age Range: Candidate must be at least 14 years as old 1scheduled tribe September 2022,
- Maximum Age Limit: nobody will upper age limit for any candidate.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must either be a domicile holder of the state of Rajasthan or he/she must be the son/daughter of a state government employee.
- Presence: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Merit List
Rajasthan ITI Merit List has been released by the authority for every registered candidate online mode, The authority has released the merit list after the completion of the registration process after a few days. Registered candidates are able to access the complete merit list 13 July 2022 from the website of the Authority.
Along with the merit list, the authority also provides the objection facility for the merit list. The final merit list will be released after the objection facility is completed.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Counseling
The counseling process will be conducted by the authority after few days of the declaration of merit list. Only the candidates who have successfully registered for the admission process will be allowed to participate in the counseling process. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counseling process from the website of the authority.
The authority will control the counseling process in different rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counseling. The candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the merit list and the choice filled by them.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Admission
Rajasthan ITI admission process 2022 will be conducted in various phases including Registration, counseling and reporting of candidates. Every candidate has to complete all the rounds in the prescribed format to be eligible for admission.
After the completion of the registration process, the authority will release a state level merit list containing the names of the shortlisted candidates for the admission process. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice filling and rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to bring the required documents at the time of counseling process for the verification round. Following is the complete list of documents required for the counseling process:
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State.
- 8th Or the mark sheet of the next class.
- Cast/Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Person with Disabilities (PWD) certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhar card
If you have. have any other questions about Rajasthan ITI 2022 AdmissionSo you can ask us by leaving your comment below.