ESIC UDC MTS Steno Recruitment 2022 ESIC Online Application Form for UDC, MTS, Steno 2022. Know more about ESIC Recruitment 2022 age limit, salary, last date to apply, educational qualification etc in this post.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification to accept online applications for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer in the department. Applicants will be able to submit their online application form on 15 January 2022. The last date for submission of online application is 15 February 2022. A total of 3865 candidates will get appointment as one of these posts after the completion of recruitment. The applicant must be a graduate to submit the application for UDC vacancies.
Candidates are advised to keep all their documents ready to submit their application form at the earliest. The board will also guide the candidates during the application form submission. Candidates can leave their queries in the comment section of this post. There will be no refund of application fee after submission of application form.
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022
|online application first date||15 January 2022|
|Last date for online application||15 February 2022|
|Screening Test / Written Exam Date||Will be updated|
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Number of Vacancies||3865|
|Age Range||Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years.|
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
the inspection esic admit card 2022 For detailed information.
ESIC UDC, MTS, Steno Recruitment 2022 – Salary, Application Fee
Steps to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in.
- After that go to the career section of the website.
- If you are applying for the first time or have not registered yet, click on New Registration.
- If you have already registered yourself and come to make changes in application or pay application fee online then you should use login link.
- After clicking on New Registration a page will open asking candidates to submit their basic details and candidate’s email and phone number.
- Candidates will receive their application number and password on their phone number or email.
- They will then be asked to log in with the login credentials sent to their contact information.
- Now candidates will be directed to enter their educational information and upload documents.
- Then proceed to pay the online application fee and complete the application form.
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 for UDC, MTS, Stenographer Link|
|official website||click here|
|Herrera Home||click here|