CET Delhi 2022 Exam Dates (Revised), Exam Schedule – Know Here


Delhi CET 2022 Exam Dates
CET Delhi 2022 Exam Dates Stayed Revised for various entrance exams, Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has announced this. CET Delhi is also known as Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test. It is conducted for admission engineering and non-engineering diploma program Offered by Government and Government Aided Polytechnic Institutes of Delhi. Through this entrance test, 85% seats are filled by candidates from Delhi and remaining 15% seats are filled by candidates from outside Delhi. Check full details CET Delhi Exam Dates 2022 from here.

CET Delhi Exam Dates 2022 – Revised

newcon Delhi CET 2022 exam dates have been revised. The exam for Diploma and various other courses will be held on 7th, 8th and 12th August 2022, See below for full dates.

click here For complete exam schedule.

Delhi CET 2022. Get the latest news and updates about Via SMS and E-mailBy entering your details below:

please wait…

In this section, we are providing all Officer CET Delhi 2022 Dates:

planning Date 2022 (Announced)
application form issued 15 June 2022
Last date for submission of application form 14 July 2022
Application Improvement Facility July 2022
Availability of admit card July 2022
Delhi CET 2022 Exam 7, 8 and 12 August 2022
result declaration August/September 2022
Counseling process begins September 2022

CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic) 2022 Exam Schedule

Interested candidates can apply for CET Delhi 2022 15 June 2022, Application form has been made available online On the website of the exam conducting authority.

Last date for submission Delhi CET 2022 Application Form will last 14 July 2022, Successful registered candidates will be able to download their Delhi CET 2022 Admit Card From July 2022,

  सूर्य में हो रही हलचलों ने बढ़ाई वैज्ञानिकों की चिंता, सैटेलाइट्स पर मंडरा रहा खतरा! जानें क्‍या है मामला

Delhi CET exam will be conducted 24 and 25 July 2022 (tentative), Delhi CET 2022 Result/ Merit list will be issued third week of July 2022, CET Delhi 2022 Cut Off Will be released along with the result.

After the declaration of results, CET Delhi 2022 Counseling will be started from fourth week of July 2022, Candidates are required to attend the counseling round for seat allotment.

Delhi CET Exam Schedule 2022

Candidates can check below the expected time table of CET Delhi exam (as per previous year):

testing discipline Date Time (as per previous year) subjects
Test-1 All 10th based Diploma
syllabus. (Engineering/Non-Engineering)
July/August 2022 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Mathematics- (50 questions), Physics (40 questions), Chemistry
(30 questions), Biology (15 questions) and English (15 questions) as per CBSE syllabus for Class IX exam held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for Class X exam held in 2017
Held in 2018.
Total Questions: 150
Test-2 modern office practice
English/Hindi (12th based)
July/August 2022 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM Part A- General Knowledge and Aptitude- 70 Questions (Bilingual). Mandatory for all candidates.
Part B- English Grammar and Comprehension- 80 Qs. For MOP (English) only.
Part C- Hindi Grammar and Comprehension- 80 Questions. For MOP (Hindi) only.
Part D- English and Hindi Grammar and Comprehension – English 40 Questions. -Hindi 40 questions.
For candidates applying for both MOP(E) and MOP(H).
Test-3 Pharmacy (12th Based) July/August 2022 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM Physics (45 questions), Chemistry
(45 questions) and either Mathematics (60 questions) or
According to Biology (60 Questions)
CBSE Syllabus for Class XI Exams
Held in 2017 and for CBSE Syllabus
Class XII examination held in 2018.
Total No. of Questions: 210
Test-4 Passed 12th. examination
with physics and chemistry
as compulsory subjects
with one of the Mathematics/Biology (Botany and
Zoology) or
12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the)
Subject) OR 12th Science Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical
either
10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate trade in the same order will be eligible for admission
Suitable for 2nd year Diploma course(s)
Program.
July/August 2022 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Physics (30 Qs) (10th)
CBSE Standard) Maths (30 Questions) (10th CBSE Class) Chemistry- (30 Questions) (CBSE 10th Standard) Biology (Botany = 15 Questions and more
Zoology=15 questions)=30
Question (CBSE 10th class)
Aptitude- (English = 15 Qs
and normal. Ability.=15 Questions) =30 Questions Total No. of Questions: 150
  Maharashtra 11.8.2022 Sahyadri Deeplaxmi Weekly Lottery Result Today Live 5:15PM – Rojgarnama

In case of any query regarding CET Delhi 2022 Exam DatesYou can ask us by submitting your comments in the specified comment box.

Leave a Comment