Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is recruiting 800 Sub Register, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector & Assistant Section Officer @ mpsc.gov.in. Check details here.
MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment 2022
MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is conducting Maharashtra Subordinate Services Preliminary Examination for the year 2022 for which registration will start from tomorrow. Candidates can submit their MPSC Subordinate Services Application on or before 15 July 2022.
A total of 800 vacancies have been notified, out of which 603 are for the post of Sub Register, 77 for State Tax Inspector, 78 for Police Sub Inspector and 42 for Assistant Section Officer.
Candidates can check here important dates, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 June 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 July 2022
- MPSC Preliminary Exam: To be released
MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Vacancy Details
- Assistant Section Officer – 42
- State Tax Inspector – 77
- Sub Register – 603
- Police Sub Inspector – 78
MPSC Subordinate Services Preliminary Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess Graduation (Relevant Discipline) from a recognized University.
MPSC Subordinate Services Preliminary Exam Age Limit 2022
18 to 38 years
(There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
How to Apply for MPSC Subordinate Services Exam 2022?
- Visit the official website of MPSC.iempsc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Online Facilities’ available on the homepage.
- Click on “Online Application System Option”.
- Enter your credentials and click on submit button.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Download MPSC Preliminary Exam 2021 Notification PDF Here
MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Application Fee 2022
- For Open Category: Rs.394/-
- For Reserved Category and Orphans: Rs. 294/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay Offline Through E-Challan
work up to one lakh and