NewSpace India Limited (NSIL) has Direct-to-home (DTH) Following the space reforms, leasing the entire satellite capacity to service provider Tata Play GSAT-24 launched. It was the company’s first “demand-driven” communications satellite mission. Indian Space Research Organization for NSIL The satellite was developed by Ariane 5 rocket (South America). French Guian a’s Kourou
key points :
- GSAT-24 It is a 4180 kg 24-Ku band communication satellite that provides pan-India coverage for DTH application requirements.
- ISRO commercial branch of NSIL was established in March 2019 and is a part of the Department of Space (DOS). Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) Is.
- NSIL was required to carry out operational satellite missions on a “demand driven” model as part of the “space reforms” announced by the government in June 2020.
- Under this model, NSIL is responsible for building, launching, owning and operating satellites as well as providing services to its dedicated customer.
- GSAT-24 The mission life of 15 years is configured on ISRO’s tried-and-tested I-3k bus.
- The entire satellite capacity on board GSAT-24 will be leased out to suit the needs of its dedicated customer Tata Play, the DTH division of the Tata Group.
Two satellites, for Malaysian operators MEASAT and GSAT-24 MEASAT-3d was successfully launched into geostationary orbit by Ariane 5, which Kauro in Europe’s spaceport Guyana Space Center From Ariane-V VA257 Flight was taken over.
Find More Sci-Tech News Here