Draupadi Murmu, a Santhal in Odisha has submitted his candidature for the highest constitutional office of India and perhaps India first tribal president can choose. After being widely seen as Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s choice for Rashtrapati Bhavan by the party’s legislative board, BJP leader JP Nadda announced Murmu’s candidature.
- When elected, Murmu is a UPA supporter Pratibha Patil (2007-12) After this, she will become the second woman to hold the presidency.
- Murmu, sitting Dalit leader of Uttar Pradesh at Rashtrapati Bhavan after the July 18 election Ramnath Kovind As the BJP-led NDA is confident of filling up the shortfall with the help of regional players like Naveen Patnaik of the BJD’s Odisha Chief Minister and YSRCP’s Jagan Mohan Reddy as the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister.
About Draupadi Murmu Candidature:
- Additionally, BJP officials are hoping for a victory over AIADMK. Nadda’s claim that all NDA allies were contacted regarding Murmu’s candidature was significant, given the strained relations with senior JD(U) leader and Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
- Murmu, as a candidate, investigated several political activities for the BJP. The party’s message about the Prime Minister’s sympathy for tribals, Dalits and women is expected to be further boosted by his candidature and possible promotion.
- In addition, the party Tribal areas of Odisha and West Bengal I look forward to expanding our successes.
Find More National News Here